About this document
Situations where you may be providing information:
(1) Call Me Back Facility: Where you are requesting a call back from one of our sales or customer services teams through this site, or using any e-mail address published on this site, then you will need to provide us with contact information, such as your name, the name of your company and contact telephone number. In such case you agree that we may keep such information on file, and that we use such information to answer any individual questions or queries you raise. We will not contact you for promotional purposes, for example notifying you of improvements to our products or services or any new products and services unless you specifically agree to be contacted for such purposes at the time you submit your information on our site, or at a later time if you sign up specifically to receive such promotional information.
(2) Quotes: Where you are requesting a quote through this site, or using any email address published on this site, then in addition to any information in respect of the product you are interested in, you will need to provide us with contact information, such as your name, the name of the company, your telephone number and email address. In such case you agree that we may keep such information on file, and that we use such information to give you the quote requested.
(3) Feedback: Where you are submitting any comments or questions through this site, or using any email address published on this site, then in addition to your comments or questions you will need to provide us with contact information, such as your name, the name of the company, your telephone number and email address. In such case you agree that we may keep such information on file, and that we use such information to provide feedback on this website and to answer individual questions or queries you may have.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We will not send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided unless your preferences indicate that you have approved this.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Storage of your personal information
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested, including the provision of information and updates concerning our products and services, where you have indicated you wish to receive such promotional information.
Requesting details of personal information we hold
You may request details of personal information we hold about you. Please send such requests to the Managing Director, Greenstock, Unit H, Hillcroft Business Park, Whisby Road, Lincoln LN6 3QT. An official fee will be payable if your personal information changes or if you no longer wish to receive our service. Please let us know by contacting the Managing Director and we will correct, update or remove your details.
We take all appropriate steps to protect the information that you send to us. If you send that information via the Internet or by e-mail you should be aware that it may not be completely secure from interception. We are not responsible for the actions of any third parties who may intercept your Internet or e-mail communications.
IP addresses are numbers which uniquely identify the computers of persons using the internet. We monitor the IP addresses of computers accessing this web site, and use such information to analyse trends, administer the web site, track users’ movements and gather demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Registration and Passwords
Where you have registered with any part of this web site, we may hold your registration details on computer and use such information for the purposes of administration of your registration, and you or we may cancel that registration at any time, on notice by e-mail to the other. If you have a password to access any part of this web site, you must not communicate that password to any other person, and we reserve the right to withdraw that password and access to the web site in the event of suspected misuse.
How we work with you
Product Quality is key to this market we embrace a very flexible approach providing customers with products as & when required. We implement a service structure that suits your operations.
"Greenstock's technical capabilities and over-moulding facilities put them in a league of their own. This, coupled with their flexible approach and commitment to customer service, makes them an ideal business partner" Claire Childs, Managing Director, Live Electronics